Investing 2.0 (2.0 is overused!)
(Web 3.0 is the next thing, 2.0 is soooo 2004.)
– Startup are easier to start.
– No more need for investors
– GYM (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft): buy startup.
– Founders will make the money, not the VC.
– Not everybody will be acquired.
– Photoways got 24M€ ? Yep.
– copy/paste model from the US to Europe, not good.
– west coast: failure is ok.
– is raising money a proof of success? (just mean they found somebody crazy enough to invest!).
– me too funding, by me too VC.
– consumer internet is good again.